WERE IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE! Some content may be outdated or missing. If you have any questions, please contact our clinic directly, and thank you for your patience as we continue to make our website more user friendly and accessible!
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction can be seen in people of all ages and genders. Symptoms can be acute, chronic, after surgery, after cancer treatments, after childbirth, or with no known cause!
Symptoms May Include:
- Pain or discomfort in your lower back
- Pain in your pelvis, hips, and groin
- Pain in the rectum, vulva, vagina, perineum, penis, or scrotum
- Difficulty with urinating, defecating or engaging in any type of sexual stimulation
- Urgency of bladder or bowels or increased frequency of urination and defecation